1. What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit Dover)?
Favorite thing to do is travel! Besides traveling back and forth between Charlottesville, Va to see my husband, I love to visit new places, and have a few out of country places on my bucket list. Other than that, when I’m not in the gym or at work, I love just lying around on my couch with my dogs, catching up on tv shows I missed during the week!
2. If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat meal”?
Favorite “cheat meal” would be hot wings and fries!
3. Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
Dream vacation would be to either Dubai or Thailand! Both would be to
experience the culture!
4. If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
My ideal job would be running my husband’s T-shirt company full time. We are still a start up company, and running it right now is a part time thing for him. But I would love to see it become a major business to where we could both rely solely on the income from the business!
5. What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
None of them!!! Lol I have a love hate relationship with the workouts that challenges my endurance. One of my goals when joining the gym was to increase my endurance. So I try to push myself on the workouts that include like running or burpees even though I may be out of breath and completely tired!
6. Anything else you’d like to share?
Working out is really a stress reliever for me! Becoming a member of the CrossFit Dover family has been great!