1. What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit Dover)?
Spend time with my husband (Andy), three kids (Nolan, Alison, and Emily) and friends. And sleep…
2. If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat meal”?
Definitely pizza, pad thai, and sushi. Oh, and all the chocolate ❤
3. Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
This changes quite often. I love to travel, but don’t get to do it as much as I would like. If money were not a worry, it would definitely be Bora Bora where I would just sit on the beach and stare at the ocean.
4. If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
I have two.
1. I get to live my favorite job, being a mom and watching my kids grow.
2. Definitely something with space and astronomy. I grew up wanting to be an astronaut and am still fascinated by the stars.
5. What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
Can I say none?? I have a growing appreciation for all the movements, but the one I find I enjoy the most are Cleans and Rowing. What I really enjoy the most about CrossFit Dover workouts are the community and support/push I get to keep trying and moving. I was terrified to walk in the door for my first CrossFit workout. It has been the best decision I have made for my health!
6. Anything else you’d like to share?
It is funny how life takes you places you would have never imagined. I’m originally a West Coast girl (shout out to the San Joaquin Valley, CA)! I have been on the East Coast for almost 19 years now and I love it!
I’m also a huge advocate for recovery-based programs. The truth is we are all a little bit of a mess and all need some help sometimes. My favorites are www.freedomeveryday.org and www.theugm.org.