- What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit Dover)?
Believe it or not, I love to read and grow my mind to become the best version of me that I can become. After all, you are what you think about. So I try to keep it positive “upstairs”
- If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat meal”?
Well, I’ve lost 97 pounds, and I’ve found that macro dieting works best for me so if it fits in my macros, I eat it. I eat pretty clean most of the time. But…if I’m going “off road”…for Tequila and Tacos… okay, wait Pizza and fries… no…wait… burger and fries… oh gosh…the ever beloved HALO TOP!
- Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
I would love to go on a walkabout; I want to take an adventure that really changes me at a soul level -maybe the beaches of the South Pacific for a month or walk the El Camino de Santiago.
- If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
I am transitioning into a faith-based motivational speaker. I ASPIRE to INSPIRE!
- What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
Wait…people have FAVORITES? If I had to pick one, I’ll go with BURPEES – I like to root for the underdog.
- Anything else you’d like to share (fun fact, interesting information about you, etc.)?
I want people to know that a Champion lives inside each one of us. You have greatness within you. Don’t fear your GREATNESS!