- What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit Dover)?
My background is in music, so I like to dive into that as much as I can. Playing the bass has been my latest escapade.
2. If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat meal”?
I joke that I’m a guy that loves bad food, good beer, and great whiskey, but if I have to pick a meal, I’d have to go Italian. Lazy Day Lasagna is my favorite.
3. Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
I’m a beach bum, so if I got the opportunity, I’d like to go see the top most beautiful beaches on each continent. Touring the world and hanging out on a beach – it’d be a great party.
4. If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
Are you kidding? Rockstar!
5. What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
I feel like CrossFit is still so new to me and I’m still learning, so it’s tough to pick. But I am surprised at how much the wall ball shots have grown on me.
6. Anything else you’d like to share (fun fact, interesting information about you, etc.)?
I’m a local boy, born and raised in slower lower Delaware. I spent 10 years working for B&B Music, which is where I met my wonderful wife Christine. Our two children are our current daytime entertainment, and sometimes the middle of the night as well. I made a major career change about two years ago and am currently back at school to become an accountant. One of my favorite quotes is: “Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you’re up to.” Don’t know who said it but I’ve used it for over a decade now. Anything else you want to know, just ask me, I’m always up for a good conversation.