1. What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit
Dover)? Spend time with family
2. If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat
meal”? Chicken and Dumplins from Cracker Barrel but let it be known that my absolute favorite food is crabs 🦀!
3. Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation? Asia, primarily the area once known for the history of the Mesopotamia time period.
4. If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job? Librarian! I love to read and to help children learn to read.
5. What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout? Weighted sit ups and wall ball shots. I’m finally learning to do a box jump. I’m hoping with more practice, it will be another favorite. I REALLY loved my time in the Summer Shred program.
6. Anything else you’d like to share (fun fact, interesting information
about you, etc.)? Not only am I a Delaware native, I was born and raised in Dover and I went through the Caesar Rodney School District. I’m currently an elementary school teacher in the Lake Forest School District. This is ironic because as a child/teen, though I’m not proud of it, I was a bully. I truly do my best to stop that at the earliest ages possible.