- What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit
Spending time with my Hubby and fur babies. Our kids are all grown.
2. If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat
Chocolate! Wait is that a meal? Lol!
3. Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
Anywhere they have pristine white beaches and crystal clear water.
4. If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
To work with animal rescues.
5. What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
6. Anything else you’d like to share (fun fact, interesting information
about you, etc.)?
My signing up for CrossFit was really stepping outside my comfort zone – particularly because I did it on my own. Being there has stretched me to do many more things that were not in my comfort zone. All of which have made me s stronger, happier, healthier person. And with my CrossFit family I am never alone. I have met numerous people who always encourage you to push yourself to become better.