- What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit Dover)?
My favorite thing to do is go hiking, or sit under the tree in my front yard and paint.
- If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat meal”?
My all time favorite “cheat meal” is cake! I’m not even picky either, – I’ll eat just about any kind of cake.
- Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be a cruise of the Mediterranean Sea. I would want to stop in almost every country, especially Egypt. Seeing the pyramids is on my bucket list.
- If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
I was fortunate enough to have my dream job for almost 10 years as a stay at home mom. And now I work with special needs kids in first grade, and absolutely love what I get to do.
5. What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
My favorite CrossFit workout so far has been the “dirty thirty”. Not because it was fun, but because the first time I did it I was shocked I was capable of finishing. That was a good feeling.
- Anything else you’d like to share (fun fact, interesting information about you, etc.)?
Fun fact – when we lived in Philadelphia I would make and sell specialty birthday and weddings.