- What is your favorite thing to do (other than workout at CrossFit
Play golf, racquetball, or target shooting.
- If you are going to treat yourself, what is your favorite “cheat
Pizza — loaded with extra cheese and sauce.
3. Where would go and what would you do on your dream vacation?
Cayman Islands — lots of golf, scuba diving, hiking, and beaches.
- If you could have any career, what would be your ideal job?
I’m a scuba diving fanatic–I would love to hunt for underwater treasures around
- What is your favorite CrossFit movement or workout?
My favorite movement and CrossFit achievement is a rope climb. My favorite workouts are the hero WODs – love to reflect on their sacrifices and honor their memory.
- Anything else you’d like to share (fun fact, interesting information
about you, etc.)?
I retired from the Air Force after 24 years, father of five, and now raising two
bulldogs (Mrs. Baylee and Lil Dozer). I’ve been married to my lovely bride
“Kim” for 26 years, who introduced me to CrossFit – we’re now both in the best
health and fitness in more than 15 years.